Thursday, April 29, 2010

ad deconstruction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDIkpY6QsQU

This commercial relates to my life because I have a cat, named Shadoe and I have to buy her food a lot.Also in the commercial the cat is singing the meow mix song and I have always thought it was cute.
Repetition
Humor
Warm and fuzzy
It has Repetition because in all of their commercials a cat is singing the meow mix song. It has Humor because the cat is singing and that's not normal for a cat, obviously.Warm and Fuzzy because when I see a kitty it always makes me smile. This add would make me want to buy its product because it appears that the cat loves the food so much it sings for it.

1 comment:

  1. Pet commercials always nab us. I too own pets and I am lured into the commercials which feature animals. I agree with your comments and like your blog site. Well done.

    ReplyDelete